Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How soon should a newlywed couple to have their first baby?

I always thought 2 years would be the perfect answer to this question! At least, my junior high school textbook told me so.

My husband and I got married on June, 2010. We were about to start a wonderful life together......... without a baby yet. I thought we still need time to adjust each other's lifestyle, to learn to live with another person, and so forth and so on. I planed.

However, God and I had different agenda. I forgot to ask His opinion. And it eventually got me a surprise. About a year ago, I found out I was pregnant, 3 months after my wedding date! It took me a few months to accept the reality. I was confused, a little angry, but finally happy for the change.

Here I am. A new wife and a new mom who decided to stay at home to take care of my beautiful baby. And this blog, is a way for me to take down all my projects. I believe it would be a very interesting journey!

2 comments:

  1. you are the best mom & wife! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 现在代孕服务越来越被需要,但是市场上有很多黑的,建议你们一个合法的代孕服务,彼奥泰珂斯研究中心,他们的医学是世界一流的,也有多语种的工作人员使客户留在诊所更舒适,服务非常完善,也提供客户们的漂亮舒适的住宿,饱满三餐以及司机的载送,快来看看吧。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete