Monday, November 21, 2011

Earrings organizer

This was made by me around the end of the last year (or maybe in the beginning of this year).

It's very easy to made! I got this white wooden frame and the fabric from Joann for maybe less than 5 dollars. Remove the center picture/glass and attach the fabric. I attached two layers of the fabric to create smaller holes for my earrings.

As for how to attach the fabric? I believe you will have a better way than me!

At that time, I didn't have anything available in hand at my apartment back then, so I used some trash cardboard. In order to make it stronger, I clued one layer of the cardboard in between fabric and the frame. and one layer after the fabric. So the order is: frame, cardboard, fabric, and then cardboard. Oh, and by the way, regular clue can do the job!

After few hours waiting time for clue to dry....tada!
The ugly back look! I believe you can do a better job than me!

1 comment:

  1. 无法生孩子的妈妈们,如果想要有自己孩子,我建议到这家彼奥泰珂斯研究中心,他们绝对可以让你们拥有自己的孩子,方法绝对有效,他们的医生是使用现代化的方法,高专业性,绝对安全,也可签100%成功的配套保证,他们也提供客户们的舒适漂亮的住宿,饱满的三餐以及司机的载送,非常值得。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete